Futaba has released the revolutionary 14SG Radio with the new 2.4GHz FASSTest technology allowing two way telemetry communication. The new protocol is also backwards compatible with FASST and S-FHSS making it the Go-To radio for virtually any 2.4GHz Futaba receiver.
With the optional sensors the 14SG can transmit and receive telemetry and control data allowing you to monitor critical information live and set up different types of alerts. Heli pilots are going to love the new 3-Axis gyro support making this an unbeatable radio for flybarless helicopters.
The New case has an ergonomic feel with fatigue reducing rubber grips and wide switch spacing. The 14SG is also balanced perfectly off of the neck strap post, for a light hand grip and precision hand movements.
The Futaba 14SG has so many innovations and options from its easy to use user interface, SD card expansion to the headphone jack for audible alerts. You need to dive into the specs to grasp the full potential of the new 14SG.
• Channels: 12 proportional, 2 switched
• Compatible with FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS protocols
• FASSTest telemetry – compatible with Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately)
• Free user-updatable software
• 30-model memory
• 10-character user naming
• 10-character model naming
• Airplane, helicopter and glider programming
• Large, 1.75” x 3” backlit LCD screen with 128 x 64 resolution
• SensorTouch™ programming
• Compatible with secure digital memory cards for external storage of model setups and software • updates (32MB-2GB or HC (High-Capacity) 4GB-32GB)
• Left and right assignable slider switches
• Two assignable rotary knobs
• Six assignable three-position switches
• One assignable momentary two-position switch
• One assignable two-position switch
• Comfortable rubber
amazon error id: